The RIDGE Project
1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
This position will organize and maintain client records, and will primarily be responsible for the entering of incoming client data into the database and overseeing mailings of communications and mailings back to clients.
The Data Entry Clerk will also assist the Data Entry Manager with the collection, collation and submission of data for reports in timely fashion as well as performing receptionist/operator/front desk functions.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist in the entering of client’s applications, pre-tests and post-tests and related materials into the database.
- To assist in pulling data from the database for reporting purposes.
- To process incoming paperwork, and to organize and maintain The RIDGE Project client records in the Database.
- To assist in entering class attendance data & processing incentives for clients, as needed.
- To assist the Data Entry Manager with entering and scanning/uploading all forms and information into the database.
- To assist the Data Entry Manager in preparing “class boxes” and “presentation boxes” for the facilitators/instructors.
- To answer phones and greet guests of The RIDGE Project.
- To receive and distribute the mail.
- To operate office equipment including computer, copiers, and fax machines.
- Other duties as assigned.
4 | SKILLS:
• Must demonstrate a lifestyle consistent with the principles and goals of The RIDGE Project.
• Must adhere to a strong conviction that healthy marriages produce healthy families and communities.
• Must adhere to a strong conviction of abstinence until marriage and must practice that in his/her own life.
• Must adhere to the policies and directives established by The RIDGE Project Board of Trustees.
• Must possess good organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must participate in any required program training and remain on top of new trends by attending workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings, etc. as needed
• Must be a high school graduate.
• Must have good typing skills, 60 words per minute and 10-key experience preferred.
• Must have experience working with databases and knowledge of how a database works.
• Must possess good secretarial skills, including writing and editing, and working with computer and office machines.
• Must have good phone and conversation skills.
• Must be proficient with MS Office – Excel and Word.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently without supervision.
• Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof-reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers.
• Ability to work independently and within a team, self-starter, energetic.
• Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
• Flexibility to adapt to all situations.
• Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment.
• Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction.
• Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and proof of insurance.
• Must be willing and able to pass state and federal background check for working with children.
• Degree in a related field or minimum of 2 years’ experience.
To perform this job:
- You will need to be able to stand and speak for long periods of time, sit and drive for long periods of time, will need to walk, and may need to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- You will regularly use hands to handle, or feel; type, with hands, reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- You will need to use close vision; distance vision; peripheral vision; depth perception and an ability to adjust focus.
- You may occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances of 100 yards or more.
Paid vacation after 6 months + 15 company holidays